Monday, November 18, 2013

Lerning Reflection 11/15/13

Last week, my computer class and I learned a lot about Photoshop.  I learned that Photoshop is an application where you can manipulate pictures to the way you like them, create pictures for web pages.  Many people use Photoshop like graphic designers, visual communicators, and ordinary people as well.  I also learned how to use Photoshop's plethora of  tools to create and edit pictures.  There are a whole bunch of tools, I only scratched the surface in photo editing.  It was hard at first to navigate Photoshop, but once you spend a good hour on it, it'll be easy.  Also, I learned how to create my own banner and how to upload it to my own website.  Using Photoshop has been really fun.  Here is the banner: http://steverebollowiki.wikispaces.com/%2520.

No comments:

Post a Comment