Friday, November 1, 2013

11/6/13 Learning Reflection

There are a lot of things I have learned over the past week about HTML.  HTML is basically the language a web browser speaks and reads to display content.  It reads the HTML code and then displays the web page you are viewing.  A web browser does not only display web pages, it can display HTML files as well.  I learned that to make an HTML code, you don't need any fancy application.  you really just need notepad and the Internet if you don't know the tags.  I learned about the tags necessary to create a HTML code that the browser can read.  In addition, I created my own website using the things I learned from HTML.  

While creating my first website, I had some minor issues.  An issue I had was knowing if I typed in the HTML tags correctly.  To resolve this, I would type in the name of the file I was typing my HTML code to in the web browser.  It would show me the translated HTML code and from there I can see where I made mistakes.  I also had a little trouble remembering all the HTML codes, but thankfully the tags are on a website.  The website I used to look up the tags was w3schools.  This past week, I have learned a lot about HTML.

No comments:

Post a Comment