Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Web Design

Web design is the designing and maintenance of websites.  There are a lot of things that go into web design.  You need to have a lot of skill to be a web designer.  I don't know a lot about web design, but I know that you need to be skilled.  Also, I know that a good web designer should make sure their web page is easy to use and looks good at the same time.  Viewers should not have trouble trying to find something on the website.  I have never programed anything in my life or done some site work either.  I'm pretty sure it's hard work to do so.  

From this class, I hope to learn how to design and create a website and how to create a program as well.  What I learn from this class can benefit me in my life because it might help me when I'm at college.  What I learn from thus class can help me get good grades in a future web design class.  



No comments:

Post a Comment