Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Pivot in Windows Live Movie Maker

For the past few days, I have been working with Windows Movie Maker.  I took my Pivot animation to the next level by adding music, sound effects, and a title and credit slide.  I also added an effect to make my animation look like it was filmed using an old camera.  An issue I came across was putting sound effects in it without messing up the music.  A few Internet searches told me to save the completed animation with the music and then open the new file and add the sound effects.  I also had trouble getting the animation to play on the Internet.  To get it to play on the web browser, I had to install a plugin.


I learned how to add many things to my animation.  I learned how to add title slides, end slides, music, and effects.  I also learned how to time sound effects and sync them to the animation. This can be helpful in the future if I need to do more professional animation.  Making the animation wasn't as hard as I expected it to be.  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment